2009年9月4日星期五

[o4/o9/o9]... tired+funny+scary+down

so tired~


wake up so late~


tq somebody giv me a morning call~


tq very much...




today...


gt 2 new teacher come my class...


First... is My new History teacher...


Er..=="


Oh My God~


so noob de teacher~
not funny~ so boring...=="


so miss my 刘秋玲~TT


Haizzz... i dun like tis new History teacher...


but... no chance can choose ...==


Second... is my new English teacher~


ok lah~ nothing special~




In the 2nd resets...


our class so sohzai...xD


play ghost house~


swicth off all the light~


so dark~@@


"take out hand can't see 5 fingers"...xD(伸手不见五指)


then~ the bear look lik ghost~


cuz..she sit in front the computer~


the Yik Yong is touch some girls leg~


than...all the girls so scare...


my form teacher oso scare~


then~she wan 告性骚扰~=="


hahaha..lol...




After resets...


yahooo~


时事教育de teacher did'nt come my class...


hahaha..xDxD


Daniel is so funny..xD


We see Daniel Show off...xD


and Quek wen jun oso~


qian shu oso very funny...


i can'nt stop my crazy laughing..==..xD
kanasai..xD..hahaha...




now....


listen to the sad song...


i feel so down...


i dun noe wat happen...


Thinking about xxx~


hope 2morrow...


the trainning can let me feel happy lah...=)


ambulance... u must be strong again...=)


add oil~





hope u happy always~




2 条评论:

  1. Who's the XXX?
    And bear not look like ghost lo...

    回复删除
  2. ==...
    nothing lah...^^
    hehe...
    yayaya...
    u look lik ghost..xD

    回复删除